Best Vlogging Camera Under 100$
If you are looking to start a vlog, the most important equipment you need to have is a camera. The problem is, it can be very hard to find the right one especially if you are on a tight budget. Fortunately, lots of camera manufacturers these days have produced budget-friendly cameras for the novice vloggers. To help you find the right one for your needs, here’s a list of the best vlogging camers under 100 dollars.
Canon PowerShot ELPH 340 HS
- Allows you tp transfer your videos to your laptop with ease
- Has a 16-megapixel camera and great video quality as well
- Ensures top-notch videos using its image processor
- There is no USB cord with the camera
- Very light in weight, so it isn’t very sturdy
This excellent product in the category of vlogging camera has already won the hearts of its users mainly due to its reliability. What’s great about this camera is the 12x optical zoom that puts you into the action from anywhere. You can also shoot remotely with a compatible smartphone or tablet to easily capture group photos. For a camera that’s below $100, that’s a great deal.
LINNSE Camcorder Video Camera
- User-friendly interface
- Excellent night vision feature
- You can pause the video anytime and restart when you feel like it
- Great anti-shake and color adjustment settings
- Sound quality is not so great
The LINNSE Camcorder not only offers high-quality video, but is also light enough to be taken anywhere. This makes it a fantastic option for the vloggers. Plus, you don’t have to worry about the poor light or shoots at night because this camcorder has three pieces of strong built-in IR lights to help you take black-white pictures and videos at night. If you ask us, that makes your life as a vlogger a lot easier. You won’t have to worry about when to shoot, since it works great even during night shoots.
Sony DSCW800/B Digital Camera
- Produces detailed images with its excellent sensors
- 5x optical zoom is good
- 360 panorama provides excellent picture quality as well with the camera
- Every video you make is stored in 720p HD quality
- The aperture of the lens ranges from F3.2 (W) – 6.4 (T)
- Slightly complicated controls
If you are looking for the king of vlogging cameras under 100 dollars, then this camera is your first choice. The 20.1MP Super HAD CCD Sensor is what sets this camera apart from the competition because it captures vibrant and detailed video. Plus, the HAD CCD sensor has much greater contrast and clarity compared to similar models. The only downside to this camera is the maximum recording quality which is only 720p HD. But for a camera in this price range, you will definitely get the best value for your money.